Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sun & Surf buka PUASA

last wednesday my co has arrange a buka puasa buffet for office colleague together with our VAR partner. the venue is at Sunway lagoon resot & spa , Sun & Surf Cafe. well as usual me as a muslim colleague feel like need to go even some of my chinese colleague scared with the current situation now – H1N1-big crowd….but i feel ok n responsible to attends since this buka puasa buffet is for muslim to celebrate, then if we r not going ….x best larr kan.
but while waiting till 7pm. we went to sunway pyramid n do some window shopping …on e’ way, i was mesmerized with e’ fresh flower in e’ display vase
so here r some picture for me n u all to enjoy!!
e’ food is variety but e’ taste for me – all e’ hotels is e’ same…not much dffnt…as long as i’m full that nite, then SEDAP larrr…means lalu dek tekak ni.
IMG_0227IMG_0221 IMG_0222 IMG_0225
                                IMG_0226

No comments:

Post a Comment