Friday, August 28, 2009

window SHOPping n paying??

last weekend we celebrate 1st puasa at my inlaw house in Bdr Baru Salak Tinggi. as usual on e’ fasting day, nothing to be done, me n hubby decide to go to Alamanda do some shopping for him – find some shirts…wif my SIL.
we arrived around 12.30pm n we shop at parkson untill almost 3pm without knowing time pass by so fast…anyway i’m still manage to grab n fitting some casual clothes ..well sad to say, none of its match n fit nicely to me..lastly i’m just grab a shirt for daily use…huhu
IMG_0158 IMG_0153 IMG_0154 IMG_0155 IMG_0156 IMG_0157
then we proceed to carrefour-e’ crowd getting bigger, last minute shopping ..i guess, same like me too..:-). i bought some grocerries for my house (long time never cook..) which already out of stock for a while since we r bz wif e’ shop.
                    IMG_0162
arrived home around 5.30pm..my MIL already cook nasi beriani+kambing masak merah..nyum222 sedap sgt, terbuka selera den sblum waktunya!!! hehehe n some side dishes – cempedak goreng, jemput2 pisang, puteri berendam..n not to forget roti john (beli punyerr).

No comments:

Post a Comment