Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ESRI M’sia 15th UC – GRAND Dorsett, Subang

its almost 4 yrs back frm our last uc held by my co n now finally it happen again!! all e’ chaos n buziness is all around the weeks before the event..everybody is bz preparing for it..meeting almost twice a week n as for me, i hv to keep up with the registered participant…collecting fee before its commence. ordering gifts n preparing payment…lucky this time we have more staffs frm client service n buss development to help us in arranging n organizing all e’ front preparations. so i have more time n concentration to be a payment collector even i’m also in a mid of closing my mthly accounts plus assisting my lady boss preparing for the nxt yr budget. thanx lar utk smua…

so bwh2 ni gambo yg x bepa byk frm my colleagues camera…i’m not bringing my own camera plus i’m even late on e’ 1st day which i was responsible to handle the registration on e’ mng. i’m STUCK in e’ jam..frust giler..turun keta pun muka dah masam according to my colleague, coz rasa bersalah sgt..huhu.

m_P1020346 m_P2160122

                               registration area…admin & finance

m_DSCN0956 m_DSCN0901

      final day – me not around, so i’m really miss e’ caption here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment