Monday, November 15, 2010

officially 32!!

1st NOV i’m officially 32 yrs old……………………………………. so ni citer yg dah lapuk tp nak story gak skit, dah tua…huhu..but its only numbers..does not take into consideration of my feelings n emotions so much. i’m +ve  about it, even it does some time scared me….normal ler kan.

me n hub celebrate nothing..just a whole piece of cake to share wif my beloved niece birthday too which fall on 31/10. she’s– kak yong@raihan at my place due to weekend holiday cum medical treatment in putrajaya hosp. at 1st mr hub is hiding e’ cake frm me, but i hv a strong feeling even frm e’ office when he said he will be late…i guess he must be dropping by to buy a cake..hahahha what a strong instinct i hv….so secret recipe cake – raspberry cheese cake, my fav is on table for me!!

 m_IMG_3795 blow e’ candle..m_IMG_3797 cutting ceremony..

 m_IMG_3803EATING time!!

**my WISH…may ALLAH grant me wif lots of loves frm my dear HUBBY n families…n bless us with children's – ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment