Thursday, July 15, 2010

onLINE shopping

alkisah…lot of time already sneaking in to this blog..http://asteriskboutique.blogspot.com/e’ tudung collections really attracts me..but in term of pricing..well quite expensive, BTW when i’m considering of my time cost n travelling cost to go n buy at e’ famous jln TAR..everything goes reasonable. yes..worth it to buy n to TRY..coz this is gonna be my 1st online shopping..NERVOUS u…takut kena tipu n takut bila dah dpt, its not satisfy me n out of my expectation..huhu..
i would like to have few patterns scarf to be add in my personal collections coz i have only 1 rite now…so need to hv more to be wear wif my plain shirt or blouse….so i decide to hv blue n pink, however e’ pink scarf design n color was not so in to me – cancel. change to green…
so below is my choices of design for those 2 colors: BLUE
C5301
C5333
GREEN
**gambar dah kena delete oleh tuan blog…i x simpan lak dlm my comp..so like that lorrr**

so which one did i choose??? jeng2…
TUNGGUuuuuu..

No comments:

Post a Comment