Thursday, June 30, 2011

suppleMENT

salam..ada amik any supplement utk kesihatan diri? erm dulu mmg x pernah amik pun..kalu ada pun cod fish oil – Scots emulsion brand tu jer..tujuannya utk kasi skin cantik skit..berminyak..coz i’m a type wif dry skin. after quite sometimes, i’m stop. but nowadays after consulting wif doc regarding my fertility prob, i’m in a mode of taking evening primrose oil as a daily supplement + acid folic.

well i guess everybody knows acid folic is for what kan..so let it be, but for EPO is for my PMS cycle yg agak truk for every 1st day. so after taking this 2 mths continuously, i can feel e’ difference…no more period pain n even sometimes i did not realize my period is coming…so GREAT to experience that after almost 20yrs of period cycle I'm having a very bad period pain all e’ time.

so this EPO i’m taking daily in e’ mng before went to office – either after or before breakfast..i think its fine. at e’ same time, currently i’m taking a maajun. this maajun is meant for my fertility prob too..wif hopes it repairs or boost up wateva needed for my health. this maajun is quite costly – rm25/bottle n content is only 90tablets with daily consumption is 6tablets/day. huhu, so it will last for 15days only ok….but for this purpose, juz give it a try. mr hub is e’ one who ask me to consume it frm his friend recommendation..so for me no harm at all to take coz its a traditional medicine – herbs n spices.

22052011703

No comments:

Post a Comment